- IRONBOUND PRESS
- 55 Highlander Dr.
- Scotch Plains, New Jersey -07076
- Fax 1-908-755-8537
- Title: Devil’s Dance Redux
- Author: Richard R. Karlen
- Date of Publication: May, 2008
- Price: $15.00 plus cost of shipping and
- Number of pages: 216 text
- ISBN No.
Library of Congress Control Number:
- Printer: King Printing
- Front cover design and photography by Kim
- Back cover design by HM Fotograph/x
- This book is intended for the adult
market to include both college students and the general
In Devil’s Dance Redux
author Richard R. Karlen once again plunges into the
subterranean world of those who are suffering from Huntington’s
Disease (HD). Unlike his original novel, Devil’s Dance,
this sequel focuses on the aspect that most haunts the HD
community, whether one at risk for the disease should or should
not take the blood test that is now available and is considered
one hundred percent reliable to determine whether one will
become ill with HD.
Reliable data place the figure at almost fifty percent of those
at risk to develop HD who prefer to take their chances and not
take the test. How the protagonist in Dr. Karlen’s novel works
out this dilemma for himself makes for a powerful, dramatic
study of a question where there can never be a simple answer.